1. ITEM CODE: Avoid
misunderstandings. ALWAYS use complete item Code with orders, inquiries.
Quote catalogue. Price list numbers, top line of price sheet; we will update if needed. Use order form provided, little scraps of paper are easily lost.
2. PAYMENT TO IROQRAFTS: must accompany order: Bank/Postal Money Orders, Credit Cards (Master, Visa) Certified Cheques only. COD...see item #6. Deferred billing to select institutions, corporations only % charge to accounts over 30 days. No reorders to overdue accounts. Proforma invoices processed as FIRM orders, changes not permitted after packing and documentation done.
3. U.S. ORDERS: Pay in US$ at prices indicated. US International postal money orders or bank money orders. Parcels to the USA: Where practical individual parcels are kept under $600.00 in value to facilitate entry.
4. OTHER FOREIGN ORDERS: Most
countries permit direct payment to IROQRAFTS If you must deal through a
bank which remits for you, this should be sent directly to us . If your laws
require payment to be sent only to a bank, it should be directed to:
Bank of Montreal,
Caledonia, Ontario, N3W 1K8
(transit no. OOO1-29812).
Travellers cheques payable in Canadian Dollars are accepted from out of North America; overpayment will be credited to your account. Be certain there is sufficient payment sent to cover all costs, as such cheques are available only in $10.00 increments. We prefer to pro-forma invoice overseas clients so that your BANK DRAFT can be exact; purchasing small refunds or carrying small debts is costly.
5. SHIPPING CHARGES: Be
Realistic...Send enough. Remember, boxes and packing also have weight! Shipping charges via Canada Post is based on the greater of the minimum density weight or the actual weight.
Most orders in North America can be sent for a minimum of $15.00, but if it is large and bulky this can rise.
More postage or more than one package may be required. Excess will be credited.
6. C.O.D. IN CANADA Only
7. INSURANCE: Shipments insured for loss only. Our packers have an excellent record in guarding against damage (we receive many parcels and know how inadequately most are prepared), but damage can occur...ALL parcels sent at addressees risk. Be SURE you understand this condition. Maximum Postal Insurance for loss only in Can/USA is $1000.00. No limit on CanPar.
8. CANPAR: In Canada and few US states. More expensive than post, but fast (Windsor-North Bay-Montreal triangle usually served over night), something welcomed by many customers. NOTE: A delivery signature is required by CanPar..ask for Post if you will not be on site when delivery is likely. CANPAR has a COD service, and accepts parcels up to 2.7m (l08")long and 34kg (75pds), and services most communities on the paved highway network in Canada. Street address, phone number needed.
9. LATE DELIVERY: Post office requires a 30 day wait from shipping to notification of lateness (loss?). Losses are quite rare. If a claim is necessary we will do it for you on receipt of your WRITTEN Notification as to delay. Your letter, dated no less than 30 days from invoice date, MUST give our invoice number and date of shipment. We will apply for you and payment should be sent directly to you after investigation by carrier. If you have any other information to pass on to us at the same time, do it on a separate paper, NOT on the notice, PLEASE, do not telephone us (unless you also have not received your invoice)as Post Office will not proceed without written notification from you. They once did but now more is required! Be sure you understand what you are insured for,#7.
10. SUBSTITUTIONS: When items are out of stock and not expected for some time, we will send the closest substitute we believe to be acceptable (not always possible). Otherwise, tell us 'DNS' - Do Not Substitute.
11. REFUNDS: No Cash Refunds. Only authorized exchanges accepted. Application for authority to exchange(give invoice number) must be made within 5 days of receipt of goods. Unauthorized returns are refused and returned to sender. Please do not ask for special treatment. Prepaid returns by parcel post ONLY, no other way unless we have agreed (couriers, such as UPS have high brokerage, paper handling fees), if we have made an error, we will cover your return post and the re mailing charges as well. A 10% re stocking fee is levied where goods, sent as ordered, are accepted for exchange. Fee also applies to cancelled proforma orders.
FOREIGN:(USA, overseas returns require particular information from us to facilitate re-importation.
12. BACK ORDERS: are OPEN, ACTIVE ORDERS for a period of 6 months and will be filled as soon as goods become available. IF you do not want this service it is your responsibility to cancel back orders. Returned back orders subject to re stocking fee.
13. IMPORT REGULATIONS: It is
the SOLE RESPONSIBILITY of foreign buyers to be SURE, in advance,
that all goods meet the import regulations (which may change) of their
jurisdiction, and provide specific import requirements for that jurisdiction to
us. In the event that you order items which you cannot legally possess in your
will hold you responsible for all legal fees, penalties, loss of
business, etc. it may incur resulting from litigation into which it is drawn due
to your lack of knowledge of local laws. (Generally, this concerns wild
animal parts). US Fish and Wildlife Regulations: Changes effective August 1996
require businesses to have a license to import/export wildlife parts--no matter
how insignificant--and an inspection fee from U.S.. business importers. We will
assume U.S. commercial orders received after that date are from importers who
have obtained licenses and understand the terms of their country's and state's,
regulations in these matters. Please direct inquiries to your area USFWS office.
(click link to access Fish & Wildlife Services)
++ This symbol indicates merchandise affected by the new rules.
These regulations do not apply to private individuals (ie.hobbyists) who import into the USA.
14. POINT OF SALE:
It is stipulated and to be understood that the point of sale for IROQRAFTS goods and services is the Six Nations Indian Territory and all business conducted by IROQRAFTS, first and foremost, protected under the rights, benefits and privileges so afforded, and by the proprietors and employees being Status Indians under the Canadian Indian Act. Litigation on behalf of the vendor or the purchaser will be conducted accordingly. Placement of an order with IROQRAFTS acknowledges that purchaser accepts all terms and conditions stated above and waives any conflicting point-of-order conditions customarily included in its purchase orders, unless accepted in whole or in part in writing by the management of IROQRAFTS.
15.VISITING DEALERS: PLEASE MAKE
APPOINTMENTS BEFORE ARRIVING SO WE MAY SCHEDULE OTHER DEALERS AROUND YOU. PLEASE
PHONE TO CANCEL IF YOU CAN NOT KEEP THE TIME RESERVED FOR YOU. AVOID BUSINESS
PURCHASES ON SATURDAY afternoons, and no SUNDAY at all.
As we are busy with retail. Nyowe (Thanks)
days__________ 9:00am - 5:00pm
No Sunday Wholesaling
|ALL PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, ORDERS FILLED AT PRICES CURRENT AT TIME OF SHIPPING.|
Please Report Mistakes to Webmaster
please note a space after the dot, before the com, this is for spam purposes only, remove the space